Open House Volunteer Signup
Women On Target Class - Saturday May 4 only
TCGC’s 23rd ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE / FUNDRAISER
Saturday May 4th and Sunday May 5th, 2024
Tri-County Gun Club is “alive and well”. We are continually improving the facilities for Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun shooting, and activities supported now by 600+ members.
Many of you also know that our previous Open House / Fundraisers were very successful. The success of these events is due in no small part, to the dedication of many TCGC members, friends and their families. The hundreds of members and non-members who attend and safely enjoy themselves can certainly attest to this.
Our ranges will be open to members, guests and to the public for this event. Our goal is to showcase our facilities and display safe and responsible use of firearms. We will offer the chance to try every type of firearm competition that the club sponsors. Firearms and ammunition will be available at each event.
You may bring a firearm to shoot. Bring your own ammo for it. You must keep it in a case, until the range officer at an event tells you to get out. With the current IL Assault Weapon Ban, DO NOT bring anything except bolt action rifles! Most of the pistols will be OK.
We will have food and coffee vendor’s onsite both days.
Raffle ticket sales featuring some exciting prizes will be conducted all day Saturday and on Sunday until 4:00 PM. The Grand Finale will begin in the clubhouse 4:30pm Sunday featuring our prize drawings.
TRI-COUNTY GUN CLUB RAFFLE RULES
- Our raffles may include firearms or other restricted items!
- ATF rules require you to be 18 or older to purchase (win) a long gun and 21 or older to purchase (win) a handgun.
- Delivery of any restricted items will follow ALL federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Please check your local and state regulations before purchasing any Raffle Ticket.
- We are not a FFL Dealer. The delivery of these items will be handled by a 3rd party, (FFL) Federal and State Firearm Licensed Dealer. The delivery will take place at the dealers licensed premises.
- Unless you are a FFL Dealer, you will have to fill out a Form 4473, pass the NICS background check, abide by the appropriate waiting period, and pay any/all transfer costs.
- If you reside in another state, make sure that it is legal to own or transfer to that state or locality. The firearm or restricted item would have to be shipped to a dealer in your state/locality to do the transaction for you.
- The winner must pass the NICS background check. If the winner does not pass the background check, the winner will be given the amount that we paid for the Firearm.